2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offers seating for up to five passengers. You’ll also find a wide range of comfort features and technologies inside this luxury SUV to make the drive more enjoyable from any seat. Learn more about F-PACE seating, Jaguar F-PACE dimensions, and more at Jaguar Cincinnati, your local authorized Jaguar retailer. Then contact us to schedule a test drive and experience the seats in person!
Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions
Many luxury SUVs have a five-passenger seating capacity, but what are the actual dimensions of the Jaguar F-PACE that make it a comfortable ride no matter what seat you’re in? Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity, cargo volume, and dimensions in each row:
- Seats Five Passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.8 in. / 37.5 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.7 in. / 55.8 in.
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 40.3 in. / 37.2 in.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st/2nd Row: 55.8 cubic feet / 33.5 cubic feet
Jaguar F-PACE Features
Like all Jaguar models, the F-PACE was designed with luxury and comfort in mind, as well as utility that other luxury brands may forget to focus on. Even on the base trim, Fort Mitchell, KY drivers can enjoy standard features including:
- 10-way power front seats with lumbar support
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats for accommodating more cargo
- Sliding panoramic glass roof for an airy cabin feel
If you want to add on extras on the base trim, or if you want to upgrade to a higher F-PACE trim level, you can enjoy even more seating options and features, including sport seats, performance seats, and more:
- Jaguar F-PACE Upholstery – Premium synthetic Luxtec upholstery is available on the base trim, and grained leather seats or perforated Windsor leather seats become available as you upgrade.
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats – Heated front and heated rear outboard seats are optional right from the start. Heated front seats are standard starting on the Prestige trim, while heated rear seats remain optional until you reach Portfolio trim.
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats – A ventilated driver seat is optional in the F-PACE, starting in the Prestige trim level. As with your heated rear outboard seats, this upgrade comes standard on the Portfolio trim, and above.
- Jaguar F-PACE Reclining Rear Seats – While the available Sport and Performance seats help to keep you firmly rooted when you’re pulling out all the stops, optional reclining rear seats make it easy to unwind!
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior didn’t change much from 2019, For starters, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are now standard across the board! This year, you can also opt to equip ambient interior lighting. New limited-edition models, including the F-PACE Checkered Flag and the F-PACE 300 Sport, also offer additional interior touches. Find out how you can upgrade your ride even further with genuine Jaguar F-PACE accessories from Jaguar Cincinnati.
Find a New Jaguar F-PACE for Sale in Cincinnati
If you want to discover more features and see how this luxury SUV stands out from the competition, compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Audi Q5 and decide which one has what you’re looking for. Then browse our inventory to find a new Jaguar F-PACE for sale, and explore our current Jaguar F-PACE lease deals to check out all your options to take home this Jaguar SUV to Lexington, KY.
More About Jaguar F-PACE Features
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offers seating for up to five passengers. You’ll also find a wide range of comfort features and technologies inside this luxury SUV to make the drive more enjoyable from any seat. Learn more about F-PACE seating, Jaguar F-PACE dimensions, and more at Jaguar Cincinnati, your local authorized Jaguar retailer. Then contact us…
If you are shopping for a new 2020 Jaguar F-PACE in Mason, or you want to give your current F-PACE a fresh outlook, Jaguar Cincinnati can help you increase the unique style and utility of your luxury SUV. Genuine Jaguar parts and accessories specifically designed for this luxury SUV are a great way to make the vehicle…