2020 Jaguar XE Keyless Entry
The Jaguar Keyless Entry technology increases safety and convenience when you are getting into your Jaguar XE or other new Jaguar model for a Mason drive. Find out how Jaguar XE Keyless Entry works and how you can add it to a new Jaguar XE that you’ve had your eye on at Jaguar Cincinnati. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for a test drive to experience the feature in action.
How Does Jaguar XE Keyless Entry Work?
The Jaguar Keyless Entry feature enables you to lock or unlock your Jaguar XE sedan without having to press any buttons or dig your key fob out of your pocket or purse. Here is how the technology works:
- Approach the vehicle with the Jaguar Smart Key fob in your pocket or bag, and the vehicle’s system will detect the nearby key.
- Grab any XE door handle to unlock and disarm the vehicle. If you don’t have the key nearby and attempt this, the vehicle will not unlock.
- Once inside, put your foot on the brake and press the start button to start the engine. If you push the start button without your foot on the brake, it will only start the electrical systems and not the engine.
- When you exit your XE, you can lock it by pressing the button on the door handle or by using the key fob.
- You can also program the keyless entry to only open the driver’s side door for added security.
Which Jaguar XE Trims Offer Keyless Entry?
Both of the 2020 Jaguar XE trim levels are available with Keyless Entry, either as an individual add-on or included in a package:
- $550 as an add-on to the Jaguar XE S, which starts at $39,900 MSRP
- $550 as an add-on to the Jaguar XE R-Dynamic, which starts at $46,265 MSRP
- $1,200 Convenience Pack — available on both trims, this package also includes a power tailgate with soft close, an electrically-adjustable steering column, and additional power sockets.
To further enhance the security and convenience of your Fort Mitchell, KY drives, enjoy additional Jaguar XE technology including:
- The standard InControl® Remote™ feature allows you to lock, unlock, and even start your vehicle from your smartphone. You can also use this app for vehicle tracking and even a stolen vehicle locator.
- $360 as an add-on to either trim — Auto-dimming, power-fold heated door mirrors with memory settings, approach lights, and follow-me-home lights for added visibility and safety.
- $175 as an add-on to either trim — HomeLink® Garage Door Opener for effortless garage access on up to three home or office wireless controlled systems.
Explore More Jaguar Technologies in Cincinnati
Contact your local service center to find out how to program only specific doors to work with Keyless Entry for added security in your XE model. Learn more about technology like Jaguar InControl® Apps and Meridian™ Audio at Jaguar Cincinnati, then contact us for a test drive near Lexington, KY!
Learn More at Jaguar Cincinnati
If you’re in the market for a new luxury SUV, take a look at the E-PACE by Jaguar. Cincinnati drivers love its agile handling, stylish appearance, and comfortable interior. Standard features include all-round exterior LED lighting, state-of-the-art driver assistance systems to improve safety, and innovative technology to enhance audiovisual infotainment. Jaguar Cincinnati brings you this guide…
The customers who come into Jaguar Cincinnati in Cincinnati love their Jaguar F-TYPE coupes and convertibles. But that doesn’t mean that every Jaguar F-TYPE driver is the same. Some like the sporty good looks of the F-TYPE Checkered Flag, and others like the raw power and luxury of the F-TYPE SVR. Whatever Jaguar F-TYPE trim level, you are…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE offers seating for up to five passengers. You’ll also find a wide range of comfort features and technologies inside this luxury SUV to make the drive more enjoyable from any seat. Learn more about F-PACE seating, Jaguar F-PACE dimensions, and more at Jaguar Cincinnati, your local authorized Jaguar retailer. Then contact us…