Jaguar Cincinnati Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Jaguar Cincinnati, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Jaguar dealer in Cincinnati, OH, at your earliest convenience.
Is Jaguar Cincinnati Open Right Now?
While the physical Jaguar Cincinnati building is currently closed for sales and open for service, our business is just operating a bit differently.
We are doing this in accordance with the stay-at-home order for the state of Ohio. However, while you can’t come directly to our dealership for new and used Jaguar sales, we encourage you to begin the buying or leasing process from the comfort of your home by visiting our website! You’re welcome to contact Jaguar Cincinnati via email, or you can give us a call at (513) 791-1000 if you have any questions.
Can I Buy a Car from Jaguar Cincinnati Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Jaguar Cincinnati right now.
While our physical sales building may be closed, our website, like our phone lines and inboxes, will always be open. Jaguar Cincinnati is committed to serving the local Cincinnati community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Jaguar or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to begin the buying or leasing process by browsing our new or used inventory pages!
When you schedule to pick up your new vehicle, know that our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Ohio?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Ohio, Jaguar Cincinnati is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Cincinnati service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials. Our Jaguar sales center is currently closed as we adhere to local advisories.
Is Jaguar Cincinnati Open for Service?
Yes, Jaguar Cincinnati is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our Jaguar service center in Cincinnati, OH, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Jaguar oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Jaguar Cincinnati hours, just give us a call at (513) 792-1800.
What Are the New Jaguar Cincinnati Sanitation Measures?
Here at Jaguar Cincinnati, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!