What Driver Assistance Features Does the Jaguar XJ Offer?
If you’re looking for a new vehicle with the latest in driver assistance features, the 2018 Jaguar XJ is ready to enhance your driving experience in Mason. Uncover how the XJ can improve your commute at Jaguar Cincinnati.
Driver Assistance Features*
- Intelligent High Beam: Automatically switches between low and high beams as needed.
- Adaptive Front Lighting: Works with the steering to increase illumination on bends.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems: Helps you maintain awareness of your surroundings.
- 360° Parking Aid: Alerts you to the proximity of objects around your vehicle.
- Surround Camera System: Uses four cameras located around the car to display images on the central touchscreen.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist: Designed to maintain a pre-set gap between you and the vehicle in front, and automatically bring the XJ to a complete stop when it reaches a line of traffic.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: Informs you of upcoming traffic signs on the road ahead.
- Closing Vehicle Sensing and Blind Spot Monitoring: Warns you of quickly approaching vehicles, including those within your blind spot.
Experience the XJ Peace of Mind at Jaguar Cincinnati
Get an extra level of confidence during your time behind the wheel with the 2018 Jaguar XJ. Not sure if the XJ is the right Jaguar for you? See how it compares to the Jaguar XF and stop by Jaguar Cincinnati near Mason to take both for a spin.
*These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.