Where Can You Find the Best Cincinnati Chili?
Camp Washington Chili
Chili is a big deal in Cincinnati. To the locals, it’s the food of choice for almost any occasion. Restaurants all over the city claim to make the best Cincinnati chili, each with their own special recipe and enticing side dishes, making it hard to choose just one. There are a few hotspots that the locals swear by, however, when they want to get their chili fix. We picked our top five favorites and think you’ll agree that when it comes to an authentic dish that warms you from the inside out, these guys have what it takes. Explore below, then check out our favorite golf courses for when the weather is nice.
Our Top 5 Cincinnati Chili Picks
Whether you want a three-way with lots of cheese, a four-way with onions, or a five-way with extra beans, these restaurants can set you up:
Price Hill Chili
- Camp Washington: A 24-hour chili joint decorated to look like a midcentury mom-and-pop diner, Camp Washington is a top pick for our list and Foursquare too.
- Price Hill: Their legendary chili cheese fries draw in regulars from as far away as Fort Mitchell, Kentucky and give this family-owned shop high marks on our list.
- Zip’s: While technically a burger joint, Zip’s makes a fine bowl of chili and is renowned not for all the extras that come with it, but for the simple recipe that has diners raving.
- Gold Star: A chain restaurant that makes a thick, rich chili perfect for pouring over pasta or fries. Gold Star is a contender for one of the top chili restaurants in the city.
- Skyline: Skyline chili has been serving Cincinnati since 1949 with its closely guarded secret sauce and fiercely loyal customers. Skyline is considered by many to be the finest chili you’ll find from Mason to Toledo.
Explore Cincinnati in a New Jaguar
Whether it’s Cincinnati chili or a night out with our city’s best live theatre, it’s just more fun in a new or pre-owned Jaguar. Contact Jaguar Cincinnati at (513) 791-1000 or visit our showroom at 9115 Blue Ash Rd. in Cincinnati, OH to schedule a test drive and see how much better your tour of Cincinnati can be.